Ease of handling a key element of this boat combine with an elegant high-end interior that is bright and spacious, and voluminous accommodations this is a true innovative vessel.
Available in 2 or 3 cabin layouts this yacht has three keel options including a lifting keel version, there is also an inexpensive self-tacking jib option.
The standard sail-plan is a 132% overlap genoa and conventional mainsail with the option of a self-tacking jib, in-mast furling mainsail and factory supplied furling Code 0 off the wind sail. Note that in addition to the standard 1.95m draft it is also available in a moderate 1.5m draft with twin rudders, and 1.1m draft with winged keel and twin rudders.
Deck layout worthy of a 40-footer:
• Twin helm steering for optimal ergonomics in the cockpit and ease of handling
• Easy access to the water a full-beam drop-down transom (option)
• Flush deck hatches
Contemporary style and comfortable cruising:
• Multiple keel options including a specially-designed winged shoal keel and a beach-able swing keel
• “Unlimited Ocean” category A rating from the CE
• Hull with hard chine and appendages designed for high-performance and course stability
• Sleek and modern deck lines
• All sheets are lead aft to helm winches
• Modern sail plans with multiple choices
Designed with personalisation in mind:
• Contemporary styling that brings together traditional materials found throughout the Sun Odyssey range (solid wood, stainless steel, etc…)
• Emphasis on storage and liveability with a high level of standard equipment and available options reserved for larger yachts (air conditioning, bow thruster, etc…)
• Numerous options that are usually reserved for larger boats (air conditioning, bow thruster, etc…)
• Plenty of functional details for the true cruiser (wet locker, large refrigerator, etc…)
• Lots of different interior ambiances
All the elements of the Sun Odyssey range:
• Each area is spaciously laid out
• Light and ventilation
• High-end materials (leather, stainless steel and solid wood)
Hull and Keel: Modern and balanced
• Marc Lombard design
• Several different keel and rudder confi gurations
• Hard chine on hull creates stability and enhances interior volume
• Long water line provides performance under sail and power
• Beam is carried very far aft, but the beam remains moderate for access to marina slips
Deck and Cockpit: Everything you need
• Twin wheels open up the cockpit
• Harken deck hardware including mainsheet traveller
• Easy access to the sea thanks to the full width bathing platform (option)
• Large, optional cockpit table includes storage, lighting and place forswiveling GPS mount
• Flush hatches for styling and for safety when moving about on the deck
• Plenty of storage including dedicated spaces for the companionway door, liferaft and all the sailing gear
• Deep anchor locker with stainless steel anchor roller
Contact us for a quotation including any factory or locally fitted options.
Note: The price offered is for a ‘base boat’ only, which includes the standard inventory as per Jeanneau specifications, duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, local transport, antifoul and commissioning. Prices may be subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts and may change without notice.