Available in four different layouts and with self-tacking, short-overlap or performance overlapping genoas and also a furling code 0 option there is a version to suit all needs.
The chined hull offers additional stability (outstanding for the shoal draft version) and increased directional stability making this an incredibly forgiving yacht that is extremely simple to handle short-handed.
With an effective and inexpensive bow-thruster option, handling in the tightest situations is remarkably easy.
Innovative deck plan and sleek styling:
• Mainsheet led back to each helm: integrated lines make for a clean and safe deck layout
• Flush hatches
• Easy access to the sea via a fold-down transom
Completely re-designed sail plan choices can be ordered “à la carte”:
• Furling mainsail
• Performance mainsail
• 106% performance jib
• 140% performance genoa
• Self-tacking jib
• Code 0
Contemporary interior design:
• Lots of light and ventilation from 8 hull ports and plenty of flush hatches and ports
• Latest generation of Alpi Teak finish and, matte varnish gives the woodwork a luxurious feel
• Contemporary LED lighting sets off the interior
• Forward visibility through specially-designed curved hatch
• Fully separate shower in aft head compartment
• Contemporary styling and high-end materials
Designed for personalisation:
• Choice of traditional fl oorboard or a lighter flooring
• A palette of interior fabrics selected by our interior designers to adapt the interior to the taste of each client
Contact us for a quotation including any factory or locally fitted options.
Note: The price offered is for a ‘base boat’ only, which includes the standard inventory as per Jeanneau specifications, duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, local transport, antifoul and commissioning. Prices may be subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts and may change without notice.