The Sun Odyssey 479 has the same features as the superb Sun Odyssey 519 with modern chined hull, large cockpit, bow-locker and high end interior with multiple options.
Sail plans to suit all uses including self-tacking jib, in-mast furling main, performance 140% genoa and furling Code 0.
A state-of-the-art performance cruiser.
Comfort and performance for passagemaking:
• Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that combines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
• Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with fl ush hatches and integrated running rigging.
• Sail plan with a high aspect ratio. Multiple choices including: self-tacking jib, large, overlapping genoa, Code 0, furling mast, etc…
• Safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations.
Relaxation and aesthetics:
• Large cockpit with full-function table
• Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck
• Sleek deck with curved windows, fl ush panels and integrated running rigging
Light, volume and ventilation:
• A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
• 3 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting movement throughout the interior
• Light and luxury down below with solid wood, mat varnish, polished stainless steel, leather and a full selection of interior fabrics.
Lots of features:
• All the features of the larger Sun Odysseys concentrated on the same boat
• Plenty of choices available: Different interior layouts, sail plans, keel and fabrics allow each owner a high level of personalisation
Contact us for a quotation including any factory or locally fitted options.
Note: The price offered is for a ‘base boat’ only, which includes the standard inventory as per Jeanneau specifications, duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, local transport, antifoul and commissioning. Prices may be subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts and may change without notice.