These yachts are set up for ease of handling with considerable stability and surprising speed. Options from the factory include a self-tacking headsail and Code 0 furling genneker.
Dynamic lines, a hard chine on the hull, lots of hatches and windows along with bevelled edges on the deck combine to form a powerful and straight forward design by Philippe Briand, with innovative deck plan that makes sailing easy.
Three main concepts shape the Sun Odyssey 449: a fast, seaworthy sailboat, simple to use deck and sail plans and a high-quality interior.
Innovative deck plan and sleek styling:
• Mainsheet led back to each helm: integrated lines make for a clean and safe deck layout
• Flush hatches
• Easy access to the sea via a fold-down transom
Completely re-designed sail plan choices can be ordered “à la carte”:
• Furling mainsail
• Performance mainsail
• 106% performance jib
• 140% performance genoa
• Self-tacking jib
• Code 0
Interior design focused on volume
• Spacious saloon set off by indirect LED lighting
• Vast forward cabin with central island berth with desk and spacious forward head compartment
• Lots of light and ventilation from 8 hull ports and plenty of fl ush hatches and ports
• Forward visibility
• 4 cabin layout
• Each head compartment has a separate shower
• Lots of possibilities for personalisation (choice of fl ooring, fabrics and options)
• Plenty of standard equipment (windlass, shorepower, etc…)
Contact us for a quotation including any factory or locally fitted options.
Note: The price offered is for a 'base boat' only, which includes the standard inventory as per Jeanneau specifications, duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, local transport, antifoul and commissioning. Prices may be subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts and may change without notice.
|Price||: From $410,750 AUD|
|Price Base||: From $410,750|
|Model||: SUN ODYSSEY 449|
|Length||: 13.34 Meters|
|Category||: Cruising Yachts|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Hull Style||: Single|
|Power Type||: Sail|
|Type Of Sales||: Dealer|
|Engine Type||: Yanmar 54hp|
|Registration Expiry Date||: -|
|Registration Number||: -|